“欣”情写照

Sunday, April 16, 2006

TerRitOry *I LUV ART*

Went back hometown yesterday to celebrate my father's birthday. Met up with my family especially my brothers whose i haven't meet for a few months *Miss Them lotz lotz*
My eldest brother was busy packing his luggages cos he's going to Thailand for two years next month. Inside his BIG BOX of books, i found this book, called 'Territory'.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I'm hiding behind the book. >.<


Image hosting by Photobucket

The fabulous art inside the book.

I was kinda amazed by the graphic design and illustration done by those designer. And the first thing that come across my mind in the glance is.... I wan buy colour pencils. Haha. Weird thought. I've been keen on sketching for quite a while. It's time to back to childhood's fav. Hehe.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Statue of Liberty, the 1st sketching i done in 1999. I was 14 that year >.<>


Image hosting by Photobucket

I done this by 2002. 4 years ago.


Image hosting by Photobucket

A cute piece. Hikaru no go. One of my fav comic. :D

It's been three years since the last sketch I've done. 3 years..... Think it's time i pick up my pencil... ooppss.. color pencils and draw another one. I need MOTIVATION.

Hiak hiak.

1 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, Blogger Hibiki said...

hihi...

yr Hikaru no go drawing is so cute...
I'm a fan of Hikaru too... ^_^

Never thought I met u in G.C. birthday party...

Take care!
Gambateh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home